If you are intermittently employed, which means hourly paid, you will report your working time digitally in Primula SSC. To be able to report in Primula SSC, you need a Lucat login. If you do not have one already, please contact the person who is responsible for your employment or your HR administrator.
How-to time report
- Go to Primula's website, choose Lund University and log in with your LU account.
- In Primula, you first need to choose your supervisor as an hourly controller, so that the time report goes directly to that person for approval before it comes to the HR administrator. Choose My page and then Personal settings. Search for your supervisor and add so that they end up in the box for Added recipients and save.
- To report the days, choose Compensations/fees and then Hourly pay and the correct hourly employment. For the Department of Biology, choose the one called 156400-2. There you report each day separately and subtract lunch break so that it's only hours you have actually worked that you report. For hourly work, you get paid the month after. So, in order for your salary to be paid out the standard payday, the report needs to be reported by you no later than the 3rd of each month for days worked the previous month. For example, days worked in December should be reported no later than 3 January. If you, in agreement with your supervisor, have worked weekends, late nights, or holidays and you are supposed to get increment payment, those hours should be reported separately in addition to the time report. Choose Increment LU in the same list you choose the time report.
- At the bottom, select your supervisor as the recipient and send. Note that if you have worked for different supervisors, you need to create separate reports so that each report is sent to the right supervisor.
- For salary payments, you need to notify our paying bank Nordea. If you have a mobile bank ID, the process goes quickly. If not, contact your HR Administrator. You will find more information on salary payments on the Staff Pages.
If you have any questions about the information above or if you have difficulties logging into Primula, please contact the HR Administrator for your unit.
Department of Biology
Telephone: +46 46 222 93 50
E-post: Sara [dot] Bengtsson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Department of Biology
Telephone :+46 46 222 79 21
E-mail: Ewa [dot] Kralik [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Leave of absence