Health, environment and safety committee (HMS)
The main task for the HMS committee is to monitor and coordinate the University- and faculty-wide policies regarding health, environment and safety, both for the Department of Biology and for the Centre for Environmental and Climate Research. The committee consists of four employer representatives, employee organisation representatives and one student representative.
Members in the HMS committee (HMS-K)
- Ann-Sofie Albrekt, Research Engineer (SACO)
- Ulf Arup, Museum Director (Employer representative Biology Museum)
- Caroline Björnerås, Doctoral student (Doctoral student representative )
- Dennis Hasselquist, Professor (Employer representative Biology)
- Karin Hofvendahl, Administrative manager (Employer representative CEC)
- Erling Jirle, Research Engineer (TCO-OFR/S, Principal Health and Safety Representative Biology Centre)
- Ronald Kröger, Professor (Employer representative Biology)
- Two student representatives
The links above lead to external websites.
Health, environment and safety committee – working group (HMS-AU)
The HMS-AU is a link between the HMS committee and the activities at the Department of Biology. The working group ensures that work environment efforts are implemented by, among other things, making sure that the lab managers and heads of units are aware of what procedures and regulations need to be in place. The HMS-AU also ensures that the instructions and observations from the HMS committee are attended to and that statutory lists and registries are established and maintained.
Members in the HMS committee (HMS-AU)
- Elisabeth Barane, Molecular Cell Biology
- Camilla Björklöv, Functional Zoology
- Erling Jirle, Functional Zoology
- Jane Jönsson, MEMEG
- Chatarina Mattsson, Molecular Cell Biology
- Maria Mostadius, Biology Museum
- Sofia Mebrahtu-Wisén, Biodiversity
- Carina Rasmussen, Functional Zoology
- Carl Sjökvist, Biology
- Anna Sterngren, Molekylär Ecology, Microbial Ecologi and Evolutionary Genetics
- Marie Svensson, Aquatic Ecology
The links above lead to our external website.