Molecular Cell Biology
Administration and other tasks within the unit Molecular Cell Biology
- Unit meetings approximately once a month September - June, contact Mats Hansson
- PI meetings approximately every Thursday from September to June.
- Coffee and tea are served in the lunchroom.
- Microbiology Group meetings, Friday at 9-10 in Mitokondrien, contact Klas Flärdh
- Lund University Plant Sciences meetings, Fridays at 14.00 in Green room (A261b), contact Olivier Van Aken.
- Molecular Biology seminars, Thursdays at 15.15 in Hörsalen (A213), contact Eran Elhaik.
Human resource administration
See under Employment or contact Sara Bengtsson.
You will find information about working hours on Lund University's central Staff pages.
House access in addition to entrances and corridors
- Ecology Building: Visit Henrik Wendel
- Biology House: Visit Carina Rasmussen Fridays from 10 to 12
- Greenhouse G: Visit Chatarina Mattsson
Malfunctions related to buildings
Biology House: Lars Fredriksson and Nils Sundqvist
Ecology Building: Carl Sjökvist
- Invoices, checking of travel and own expenses bills prepared by yourself: Katarina Nygren
- Projects (new accounts, reporting): Peter Stenild Matthesen or Katarina Nygren
- Purchases: Contact your group leader/host/supervisor/local purchaser, or Katarina Nygren for guidance
Health and safety representatives
Biology House A: Chatarina Mattsson and Nils Sundqvist (deputy)
Besides the general safety routines for the department (pdf), Biology building A has special routines for its laboratories (pdf; 3,26 MB; new tab). Contact Elisabeth [dot] Barane [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
- Genetics: Telomeres and Telomerase: Claes von Wachenfeldt
- Microbiology Group: Claes von Wachenfeldt
- Lund University Plant Sciences: Inger Ekström
- Population, Medical, and evolutionary genomics lab: Claes von Wachenfeldt
- BIOL – anslagstavlan (the whole department) anslagstavlan [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
- Molecular Cell Biology (the whole unit) mcb [at] listserver [dot] lu [dot] se
- PIs at Molecular Cell Biology: mcb-larare [at] listserver [dot] lu [dot] se
Registration of PhD courses in Ladok
Contact Anna Grahn
You will find information about postgraduate studies under Research and education.
Undergraduate and graduate education (BSc, MSc)
Information about teaching in undergraduate and graduate studies at our Swedish internal website (in Swedish).
Checklist when leaving (end of position/stipend/visit)
There is a checklist under Employment.
Head of the unit