Your browser has javascript turned off or blocked. This will lead to some parts of our website to not work properly or at all. Turn on javascript for best performance.

The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.


Expenses during courses

If you have expenses during courses, for instance when you do fieldwork, you may have use for thes forms below. Please note that the forms are only fully functional if you save them to your computer and then open them with Acrobat Reader (or other PDF reader).

Refunding of money

The bank used by Lund University is Nordea. If you are already a Nordea customer, the disbursement will automatically be transferred to your personal account. If your bank is not Nordea, you can register a different bank account via Nordea’s website. Note that you will need a mobile bank ID for the registration.

Register your account on Nordea's website

Log in with your mobile bank ID and follow the instructions (available in English as of ”Register your account”). Please contact the administrator at the Biology Education office to obtain the employer identification number (arbetsgivarnummer).

If you have  foreign bank account, you must send an international form to Nordea. You find Nordea’s form of Payment of salary/pension outside Sweden on Lund University's Staff Pages.