Your browser has javascript turned off or blocked. This will lead to some parts of our website to not work properly or at all. Turn on javascript for best performance.

The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

Credit transfer and expenses

Expenses during courses

If you have expenses during courses for instance when you do fieldwork, you may have use for these forms: Please note that the forms are only fully functional if you save them to your computer and then open them in Acrobat Reader!

Refunding of money

The paying bank is Nordea. If you are a Nordea client, your salary is automatically paid into your personal account. If you have a mobile bank ID, you can register a different bank account via Nordea’s website. 

Register your account on Nordea's website

Log in with your mobile bank ID and follow the instructions (available in English as of ”Register your account”).

For security reasons, we cannot publish Nordea’s employer identification number for Lund University here. Please contact your HR office to obtain the employer identification number.

If you have a bank account or right to a pension abroad, you must send an international form to Nordea. You find Nordea’s form of Payment of salary/pension outside Sweden on Lund University's Staff Pages.

Credit transfer

As a student at the Department of Biology, Lund University, you have the right to apply for credit transfer from courses taken at other universities. This applies to both Swedish and foreign education – including exchange studies. Fill in the form Credit transfer (docx, 123 kB) and then contact the study advisor Christina Ledje, Christina [dot] Ledje [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se (Molecular biology), or Lotta Persmark, Lotta [dot] Persmark [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se (Biology and Bioinformatics). You need to enclose documents/merits with your application. This can be an excerpt from Ladok or "transcript of records". You may be asked to include the course syllabus and literature list for each course.

For exchange studies, special procedures regarding documents/qualifications apply. Always find out in advance what applies to credit transfer of courses from the university you are going to study at. More about credit transfer of exchange studies on the Faculty of Science's website. Before leaving, check how many higher education credits at Lund University the course(s) you are going to study abroad correspond to.

Note that the handling of your application may take up to three weeks. If your application is accepted, the credits will be transferred to Ladok. If your application for credit transfer is rejected, you can appeal the decision to The Higher Education Appeals Board, Lund University, Box 117, 221 00 Lund (more information in the application form).

The documents related to the credit transfer will be registered. When handling this credit transfer application, your personal data will be processed following applicable legislation.

Study advisor

Christina Ledje
Study advisor

Telephone: +46 46 222 73 16
Email: Christina [dot] Ledje [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se

Study advisor

Lotta Persmark
Study advisor

Telephone+46 46 222 37 28
EmailLotta [dot] Persmark [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se