Research studies board (FUN)
FUN’s job is to propose general guidelines and strategies regarding research studies to the Biology Department Board, and pursue matters that are relevant to doctoral students and supervisors. FUN’s objective is to raise the level of the PhD programme and the quality of PhD theses.
Other board members
- Marita Cohn, Senior Lecturer
- Linus Hedh, Doctoral Student
- Wolfgang Knecht, Senior Lecturer
- Johannes Rousk, Researcher
- Hanna Sigeman, Doctoral Student
- Eric Warrant, Professor
The links above lead to our external website.