First and second cycle programmes board (GUN)
GUN serves as the department’s management body for undergraduate and Master’s education and has overall responsibility for the first and second cycle programmes. GUN works with first and second-cycle education issues. The group is also promoting the integration of all basic education activities.
Other board members
The following links go to contact information on external websites.
- Caroline Isaksson, Senior lecturer
- Fredrik Johansson, Senior lecturer
- Sophie Manner, Director of studies Undergraduate studies of chemistry
- Jan-Åke Nilsson, Professor
- Allan Rasmusson, Professor
- Johanna Sjöstedt, Researcher
- Claes von Wachenfeldt, Senior lecturer
- Edit Hammer, Associate senior lecturer
- Olof Hellgren, Senior lecturer
- Maria Swanberg, Course director Translational Neurogenetics
- Lukas Chee Breschel
- Holger Schiötz
Study advisors with the right to attend and make statements
First and second cycle programmes board at the Biology blog
The links below lead to our internal blog. The texts are in Swedish.