Biology doctoral students council (BDR)
The BDR works with anything involving doctoral students. Among other things, they appoint doctoral student representatives for other groups and committees and arrange guest lectures. The BDR also organises department seminars where doctoral students are given the opportunity to meet across subject boundaries and present their research to each other.
The BDR has also created a quick reference guide for new doctoral students (pdf, 223 kB, new tab). Here you will find tips and advice on most things involving life in Sweden, life at Lund University and the Department of Biology.
The following links lead to contact on Lund University's Staff Pages.
- Twinkle Biswas, Doctoral student Functional Zoology
- David Gómez Blanco, Doctoral student MEMEG
- Katja Kozjek, Doctoral student Biodiversity
- Sandra Rabow, Doctoral student Aquatic Ecology
- Ann-Kathrin Ziegler, Doctoral student Evolutionary Ecology
BDR at the Biology blog
The links below lead to our internal blog.
E-mail: Katja [dot] Kozjek [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se