Biology doctoral students council (BDR)
The BDR works with anything involving doctoral students. Briefly, BDR provides a link between doctoral students and the different boards. BDR also discusses raised problems encountered by doctoral students and conveys important information to all doctoral students. Among other things, they appoint doctoral student representatives for other groups and committees and arrange guest lectures. The BDR also organises department seminars where doctoral students are allowed to meet across subject boundaries and present their research to each other. Most importantly, any doctoral student in the Department of Biology is welcome to participate in BDR at any time!
The BDR has created a guide for new doctoral students (pdf, 569 kB, new tab). Here you will find tips and advice on most things involving life in Sweden, at Lund University and the Department of Biology.
The following links lead to contact on Lund University's Staff Pages.
- Ashish Ashish, doctoral student MEMEG
- Twinkle Biswas, doctoral student Functional Zoology
- Elana Engert, doctoral student Evolutionary Ecology
- Yun-Ting Jang, doctoral student Evolutionary Ecology
- Damandeep Kaur, doctoral student Evolutionary Ecology
- Nima Mohseni, doctoral student Molecular Cell Biology
BDR at the Biology blog
The links below lead to our internal blog.
E-mail: Twinkle [dot] Biswas [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se