Biology doctoral students council (BDR)
The BDR works with anything involving doctoral students. Among other things, they appoint doctoral student representatives for other groups and committees, and arrange guest lectures. The BDR also organises department seminars where doctoral students are given the opportunity to meet across subject boundaries and present their research to each other.
The BDR has also created a quick reference guide for new doctoral students (pdf; 223 kB). Here you will find tips and advice on most things involving life in Sweden, life at Lund University and the Department of Biology.
- Raphael Gollnisch, Doctoral student Aquatic Ecology
- Katja Kozjek, Doctoral student Biodiversity
- Judith Matavacas, Doctoral student Molecular Cell Biology
- Kristaps Sokolovskis, Doctoral student MEMEG
- Ann-Kathrin Ziegler, Doctoral student Evolutionary Ecology
- David Gómez Blanco, Doctoral student MEMEG
- Linus Hedh, Doctoral student Evolutionary Ecology
- Dafne Ram, Doctoral student Biodiversity
The links above lead to our external website.