Biology Department Board
The Board is the decision-making body at the Department of Biology. Board members are democratically elected. The Board includes 8 members of teaching staff, 3 doctoral or other students, and 3 other staff members. The head of the department is the chair. The administrative manager and the director of studies are co-opted to the Board. The term of office is three years, except for student representatives who only serve one year.
The Board is responsible for policy, budget and strategic matters as well as overall monitoring of the department activities. More information on the Board’s authority and duties can be found in the Faculty of Science delegation rules and the Lund University rules and regulations.
The following links go to contact information on Staff Pages.
- Marita Cohn, Senior lecturer
- Nils Cronberg, Senior lecturer
- Bengt Hansson, Professor
- Caroline Isaksson, Senior lecturer
- Yun-Ting Jang, Doctoral student
- Anders Nilsson, Professor
- Carina Rasmussen, Research engineer
- Johannes Rousk, Professor
- Lars Råberg, Senior lecturer
- Maja Tarka, Researcher
- Charlotta Thomaeus, Financial administrator
- Niklas Wahlberg, Professor
The department board at the Biology blog
The links below lead to our internal blog. The texts are in Swedish.