To get a detailed picture of the careers and labor market for our Master´s students after graduation we contacted all former students who graduated 2011-2014. We managed to get information about 88% of these alumni (151 in Biology, 154 in Molecular Biology and 24 in Bioinformatics).
• 158 (48 %) had PhD-positions at universities in Sweden or abroad
• 133 (40 %) were employed and worked with biology/molecular biology/bioinformatics at e.g. companies, universities, governmental agencies or municipalities
• 16 (5 %) were employed, but did not work directly within the sectors of biology/molecular biology/bioinformatics
• 13 (4 %) were taking further education
• 9 (3 %) were unemployed at the time of the investigation
For more details about career and labor market go to Biology, Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics, respectively.
Read the career stories of our alumni within Biology, Molecular Biology and Bioinformatics.
Telehone: +46 46-222 37 28
E-mail: Lotta [dot] Persmark [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se
Education office, Ecology building
Telephone: +46 46-222 73 16
E-mail: Christina [dot] Ledje [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se