Time to defend your thesis, what to do?
This is a course for students who are about to or have just defended their PhD-thesis. During three days, we discuss everything you need to know prior to the defense, and what happens next. For the workshops, we invite lecturers both from the university and outside academia, to hold a brief introduction and, above all, participate in the discussion.
- Time to defend your thesis - what do I do?
- Thesis production: print, layout, quote, etc.
- Career paths within the university?
- Career paths outside the university?
- How to apply? Interview?
- How is it to work outside of the university?
- Where, when, and how to apply for grants?
- Going on a post doc, or not?
English or Swedish (depending on participants)
The course is offered each fall in October / November
Telephone: +46 46-222 17 80
E-mail: Caroline [dot] Isaksson [at] biol [dot] lu [dot] se