Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- A global synthesis of the effects of diversified farming systems on arthropod diversity within fields and across agricultural landscapes
- Assessing the risk of stigma clogging in strawberry flowers due to pollinator sharing with oilseed rape
- Crop management affects pollinator attractiveness and visitation in oilseed rape
- Ecosystem services across the aquatic-terrestrial boundary : Linking ponds to pollination
- Hedgerows Have a Barrier Effect and Channel Pollinator Movement in the Agricultural Landscape
- Pollinator communities in strawberry crops - variation at multiple spatial scales.
- Seed coating with a neonicotinoid insecticide negatively affects wild bees.
- Trait matching of flower visitors and crops predicts fruit set better than trait diversity