Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Island biogeography and population divergence in the Skyros wall lizard
- Rare Events in Remote Dark-Field Spectroscopy: An Ecological Case Study of Insects
- Sexual selection as a promoter of population divergence in male phenotypic characters: a study on mainland and islet lizard populations
- Vicariance divergence and gene flow among islet populations of an endemic lizard.
- Passive unmanned sky spectroscopy for remote bird classification
- Population divergence in chemical signals and the potential for premating isolation between islet- and mainland populations of the Skyros wall lizard (Podarcis gaigeae).
- Remote nocturnal bird classification by spectroscopy in extended wavelength ranges
- Reproductive Biology of Insular Reptiles: Marine Subsidies Modulate Expression of the "Island Syndrome"
- A ROLE FOR LEARNING IN POPULATION DIVERGENCE OF MATE PREFERENCES.
- Feasibility study: fluorescence lidar for remote bird classification
- Insect monitoring with fluorescence lidar techniques: field experiments.
- Island biology and morphological divergence of the Skyros wall lizard Podarcis gaigeae: a combined role for local selection and genetic drift on color morph frequency divergence?