National Bioinformatics Infrastructure
We provide consultations, bioinformatics support, training as well as computational infrastructure.
There are two types of support available:
News about NBIS activities and bioinformatics courses can be found on the national NBIS website.
Bioinformatics support at Lund University
At Lund University, NBIS arranges regular bioinformatics drop-ins where researchers are welcome to come to network as well as discuss their bioinformatics needs.
|8 February at 10.00||Medicon Village, Café Inspira|
|15 February at 10.00||Medicon Village, Café Inspira|
|1 March at 10.00||Ecology Building, Café Marina|
|8 March at 10.00||Ecology Building, Café Marina|
Staff at Lund University
- Dag Ahrén, NBIS NGS coordinator
- Dag is a senior bioinformatician working with short term bioinformatics support projects.He is also one of the coordinators for the next generation sequencing bioinformatics support.
- Fredrik Levander, NBIS Proteomics coordinator
- Fredrik is a senior bioinformatician coordinating proteomics projects.
- Markus Ringnér
- Markus is a senior bioinformatician.
- Nikolay Oskolkov
- Nikolay is a senior bioinformatician.
- Jakob Willforss
- Jakob is a bioinformatician working in short term support at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, SLU Alnarp.
Associated NBIS staff
- Sandeep Kushwaha
- Sandeep is a senior bioinformatician working at the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, SLU Alnarp