LP3 is one of several protein production facilities in Sweden, each with its own specialties and focus.
- Protein Expertise Platform (PEP), Umeå University
- Mammalian Protein Expression (MPE), University of Gothenburg
- Cell-free protein expression, University of Gothenburg
- Protein Science Facility (PSF), Karolinska Institutet
- Bioprocess Pilot Plant, KTH Royal Institute of Technology
LP3 is also engaged in the European association Core Technologies for the Life Sciences.
The LP3 labs are located on floor 1 in Biology building A, Sölvegatan 35, Lund.
Lund Protein Production Platform
Biology Building A
+46 46 2227785
lp3 [at] biol.lu.se
Show The Biology Building on a larger map
LP3 acknowledges generous financial support from Lund University, Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation (SWEGENE programme), the Erik & Maja Lundqvist Foundation, the Carl Tesdorpf Foundation and the Swedish Research Council.