What are the minimum requiremnts for PhD students to graduate?
- Membership of GENECO for a minimum of two years
- Attendance of at least three GENECO meetings (Summer and/or Winter meetings)
- Presentation of your research project at an annual meeting
- Attendance of at least 10 GENECO course days. These course days must encompass at least one data-based practical course, such as the Cesky Krumlov Worshop on Genomics, that give students hands-on experience with genomic data
- Membership of the mentor programme, from 2017 mandatory (students will be enrolled by default)
Please fill in the form to apply for your graduation. When your graduation is accepted, you will receive a diploma from GENECO.