- Apply for a Library Card
- Course literature
- Access to e-resources from home
- Off-campus access
- LUP Studet Papers
- How to find not-so-easy available articles
- How to make a PDF from EBSCOhost eBooks
- Guide to sources, citing and referencing at Biol. Dept.
- Guide to reference management
- Writing Guide
- Reference management
- SLU's Write and Cite guide
- Academic Writing in English at Lund University
- Swedish law (overview of the Swedish legal documents). In Swedish.
- Global Grant: fundings and grants
Reading and writing disabilities
Students with dyslexia, vision impairment, physical disability or other disabilities, can get help at the Library with literature search and to borrow adjusted course literature as:
- audio books
- e-text, enlargements
Contact person at the Biology Library is
Tel: 076 762 00 54
E-mail: bodil.enoksson [at] biol.lu.se.
To receive the best service you are recommended to make an appointment with the Library before the first visit.
Read more about the library service to people with reading and writing disabilities in Pedagogical support brochure and at Students with disabilities. There's also a Guide to talking books (in Swedish only)
Book a biology librarian
Need help with information search?
Contact Kristina Arnebrant by Kristina.Arnebrant [at] biol.lu.se (email) or telephone +46 76-146 00 53. Kristina has a PhD in microbial ecology and has extensive experience of information search in biology.
Monday - Thursday 9.00 - 17.00
Friday 9.00 - 16.00