- BIOSIS: 1969-
- CAB abstracts – environment, ecology and farming
- eLS - Encyclopedia of Life Sciences
- Fauna Europaea – taxonomic database
- Kew databases – log in for more options
- IUCN: Global invasive species database
- IUCN: Redlist of threatened species
- TAIR: Arabidopsis genome
- Zoological Record: 1864-
- Agricola – farming
- Faculty of 1000 - the most important papers and trends in biology and medicine right now
- Geobase & GeoRef - geo science
- Chemical Substances login.pdf
- PubMed (Medline) - medicine
- SciFinder - you must register to use SciFinder, register HERE.
- Web of Science
- Swedish Species Information Centre - the Swedish Taxonomy Initiative & Swedish Red Lists (in Swedish)
- Article searching – Swedish newspaper and magazine articles (in Swedish)
- Media archive – Swedish newspaper and magazine articles in fulltext, and radio and television news (in Swedish)
- Baltic – about the baltic sea
- Libris – National Library Systems
- Primo - SLU
- Swedish law (overview of the Swedish legal documents). In Swedish.
- LUCRIS, Lund University's Current Research Information System
- Lund University Publications – LUP
- Lund University Publications – LUP student papers
- Lund University honour thesis in natural science (in Swedish), ceased 2011
Book a biology librarian
Need help with information search?
Contact Kristina Arnebrant by Kristina.Arnebrant [at] biol.lu.se (email) or telephone +46 76-146 00 53. Kristina has a PhD in microbial ecology and has extensive experience of information search in biology.