All forms of energy storing, dynamic modelling, game theory, speciation, hybrid zones, predator avoidance, life history in raptors.
Retrieved from Lund University's publications database
- Adaptive temperature regulation in the little bird in winter : predictions from a stochastic dynamic programming model
- Evidence against observational spatial memory for cache locations of conspecifics in marsh tits Poecile palustris
- No evidence for self-recognition in a small passerine, the great tit (Parus major) judged from the mark/mirror test
- Is hippocampal volume affected by specialization for food hoarding in birds?
- Optimal energy allocation and behaviour in female raptorial birds during the nestling period
- Rank-dependent hoarding effort in willow tits (Parus montanus): a test of theoretical predictions
- The effect of dominance rank on fat deposition and food hoarding in the Willow Tit Parus montanus - an experimental test
- The evolution of energy storing in wintering birds
- The Evolution of Spatial Memory
- Parapatric Speciation and Hybrid Zones